Overview of Logicworks Pulse
- Access Logicworks' 24x7’support and ticketing system in JIRA Service Desk.
- Access a Security dashboard with features including intrusion detection, log data analysis, and vulnerability assessments. Powered by Alert Logic. Only available to customers that have purchased Alert Logic.
Watch the Logicworks Pulse Demo:
Why did you build Pulse?
- Pulse is a new system designed from scratch to improve your infrastructure management capabilities
- Pulse provides visibility into some critical monitoring and analysis tools that we use to track the health of your system
- Pulse also will provide you with a central access point for many of the tools we use collaboratively to manage your infrastructure
- Pulse will replace LogicOps, which will be read-only as of April 25th
How will this change my day-to-day work with Logicworks?
- You will use JIRA Service Desk instead of LogicOps for ticketing
- You can access Alert Logic via SSO directly from Pulse
How can I access Pulse?
On April 25, you will receive an email from email@example.com. You will create a login using that link that you can used to log in to client.logicworks.com.
If you cannot locate this email, go to client.logicworks.com and click “Need help signing in?”. Then click “Forgot password?” and follow instructions to receive a new email with a link to setup your password.
Do I have access to Alert Logic?
If you already have purchased Alert Logic through Logicworks, you will be able to access the Alert Logic dashboard through Pulse. The Alert Logic dashboard is not available to customers that have not purchased Alert Logic. If you are interested in purchasing Alert Logic, contact your Account Manager.
JIRA Service Desk FAQs
Why did Logicworks choose JIRA Service Desk over LogicOps?
JIRA Service Desk is a mature, enterprise-grade system that will make is easier for you to track and monitor tickets over time.
When are you transitioning from LogicOps to JIRA Service Desk?
On April 25, 2018, please start using JIRA Service Desk. Open all new service requests in JIRA Service Desk. Do not create new tickets within the LogicOps portal. If you currently have open tickets in LogicOps, you can continue to update tickets in LogicOps. Over the next few weeks, Logicworks will help you transition open LogicOps tickets to JIRA Service Desk.
You will still be able to access old tickets in LogicOps for tracking and compliance purposes.
How can I access JIRA Service Desk?
JIRA Service Desk is accessed through Logicworks Pulse. On April 25, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will create a login using that link that you can used to log in to client.logicworks.com.
If you cannot locate this email, go to client.logicworks.com and click “Need help signing in?”. Then click “Forgot password?” and follow instructions to receive a new email with a link to setup your password
What will happen to open LogicOps tickets?
Continue to use LogicOps for your current open LogicOps tickets. Over the next few weeks, Logicworks will transition tickets individually to JIRA Service Desk.
Once all tickets are on JIRA Service Desk, you will no longer be able to open/update/respond to tickets via email and lw-support. We are implementing this change in order to enhance the security of our ticketing system. This change is also important for customers with compliance obligations.
What will happen to all of my old tickets? I need them for audits / history / other reason.
LogicOps will not disappear; you can still access old tickets. However, eventually the system will be in “read-only” mode, and you cannot modify or add to historical tickets. Logicworks will work with you to get you exactly what you need.
Logicworks Pulse is our new customer portal launching on April 25, 2018. It includes a new ticketing platform to replace LogicOps, in addition to other exciting new features.
Have Questions About Pulse?
Talk to your Service Delivery Manager. For technical questions, please contact NOC at (212) 62-5444.